Sunday, March 6, 2011

Still tickin'!

Hi! Forgive me followers, for I have sinned. I haven't been to see Chill to workout for way too long due to a busy ass schedule. But...the good news is that I have been able to keep the 15 lbs. off and I have been to Planet Fitness to do the eliptical and my herbals have been helping me flush all the crap out! Literally! Wooh! My clothes feel so much better too and I can see my ab definition starting to come back!

I am excited to say that I will be starting a new job in a couple of weeks that will free up my schedule so I can have more time to work out with Chill and do cardio! The job will be physically demanding too so that will help get more activity. Maybe I should sign up for a 1/2 marathon to give myself a goal! It would feel good to be running again!

Tonight was a night of grilling veggies for the week. God, do I love veggies!!! They are just so fresh and grilling them just makes them that much more exciting! I also love the market where I get my produce! Eat More Produce on Mills in Orlando is just so great! Great produce, great service and terrific locally grown and organic choices!

So, let's hear it for possibilities! I'm gonna be kickin' ass and takin' names this Spring!! I'm gonna get that body back if it kills me!! Or, if Chill kills me!!!

Ciao, bloggers!
andi

1 comment:

  1. Hello friend!! you have a new follower and it seems our blogs have a similar theme :) hopefully we can inspire each other to stay motivated and keep blogging!!

    ReplyDelete